Different levels of your personal data may be collected by us, both on our Site and at our physical stores (including our boutiques):
- If you are not a registered user, you will be browsing our Site as a guest. We will not collect or use any personal data from you (except when you choose to place an order with us as a guest) but you may not be able to use all the services and features that we offer to registered users.
- You will need to input certain personal data when registering with us on our Site, in order to receive various features and services that we offer to our registered users, such as email updates, responses to your queries, and to participate in our private sales.
- You can place an order with us as a guest or as a registered user on our Site. In both cases, we will only collect information necessary to fulfil the relevant order (such as your name, contact details and payment/credit card information) If, however, you log in using our social media feature then will we also collect information relating to your interests, circle of friends and followers if you agree to share this information with us to use the features provided.
- You may from time to time provide us with your personal data at our physical stores, via your applications for or use of various services that we provide. For instance, you may be required to provide us with your personal data when you apply for or use our Privilege Card; to purchase from us or make enquiries at our stores or over the telephone; to use our concierge services; to provide feedback to us (such as via a survey); or to participate in our promotions and events (such as Private Sales).
- You can also log into our Site using sign in services that bridge your social media log in information with our Site. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you with the option to share certain personal data with us such as your name and email address, to pre-populate the sign up form for our Site. These services give you the option to post information about your activities on the Site via your profile page to share with others within your personal network.
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes (and any purposes directly related to these purposes) (collectively, the “Purposes”):
- To provide our services to you (including assessing any application for and administration of such services). This includes responding to any questions you may have, providing you with recommendations on products in our stores or on our Site, maintaining your shopping cart on our Site, assessing your applications with us for any of our services, providing our Privilege Card to you, allowing you to participate in our events and promotions when you so wish, and fulfilling any orders you may make with us (including verification and security checks of your details, and processing of your payments).
- To provide you with direct marketing communications.
- Matching your personal data with information you provided to us via other means.
- To analyse trends, usage and shopping behaviour with us (whether on an individualized or aggregated basis), which helps us better understand how you and our collective customer base access and use our Site and services, for the purposes of improving our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences. For these purposes, we will use personal data about your gender, age, interests, geographical location, Site usage, shopping behaviour and other personal data.
- We may market to you our goods and services. Such marketing communications may be in various forms, including advertisements, special events notifications or newsletters, and delivered via various methods in accordance with the personal data that you provide to us, such as by email, SMS, smartphone app push notifications, notifications on your social media pages, in –app messaging or postal mail.
- Such marketing communications may market or offer products or services (including special events and promotions) in the following categories: Dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television and other entertainment, clothing and accessories, jewellery, luggage and bags, loyalty and reward programs, media services, entertainment services, social networking services, payment services, on-line advertising services, other e-commerce, information and communications and services, concierge services, and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you based on information you provide to us (for instance, via your participation in our surveys).
You may partially or entirely opt-out of receiving such direct marketing communications at any time by email to us.