ADE.C will endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site are as accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that “Content” and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free. Please refer to our Returns policy if you feel a product offered by ADE.C is not as described.
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If your credit/debit card is not denominated in Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), the final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
Taxes and duties applicable to your order depend on the shipping country of your order:
- Hong Kong orders are not subject to taxes and duties.
- Orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) basis will incur relevant import tax and duty and will be included in the final purchase price. This one-step process is for your convenience. Please note that the import tax and duty charges would be passed to the relevant local Customs authorities and are therefore non-refundable in the event of a return or exchange.
- Customers placing orders from countries served on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis will only be charged for the price of the product(s) purchased (excluding taxes and duties) and the delivery costs. Customers will be responsible for the payment of all import tax and duties levied by the country to which the products are shipped and payment of the said tax and duties is necessary for the release of the products ordered from the Customs on arrival. We advise you to contact your local customs authority to determine the cost of import tax and duties of your order prior to your placing orders with us.
By placing an order using Credit/Debit card payment methods, you confirm that the Credit/Debit card(s) used is yours or that you have been authorised by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorise payment to ADE.C, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We make your shopping experience safe and secure. If you have registered an account on the Site and have decided to save your card details with us, your details will be fully encrypted, solely used to process card transactions that you have initiated and securely stored on our systems. In the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when using our Services.
Once you have entered your personal and payment details to place your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order request. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order request and does not constitute an acceptance of your order.
Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and ADE.C will be completed when we send you an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you and your payment has been accepted. Only the goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch are subject of the sale contract. All sales contracts are made in Hong Kong (SAR) and are written in English.
ADE.C reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason in its sole discretion (including, but not limited to, any of the following):
- The product you ordered is out of stock, or is withdrawn due to its failure to meet our quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items.
- We identify a pricing or product description error.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase the Product in accordance with our Terms and Conditions of Service.
Our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order.